After two days, KRFT has become essential to my workflow. Brilliant design. Thanks!
In Timeline Cell's Matrix, wish we could:
* select a group of notes either horizontially or vertcally
* move grouped notes up/down/left/right
* shift entire sequence left/right
* reverse the sequence
* undo/redo previous action
If we enter the Timeline Cell while other cells are playing, would be cool to have a facility to solo the current cell to hear our edits and unsolo the cell to hear our edits in context.
A morph option to reverse the sequence playback direction would be fab.
On the Surface, please align the Recording to start at the beginning of the next bar and — after we touch the button again — stop at the end of the next bar to produce sample-accurate loops.
These are probably already in your mid-term roadmap:
Audiobus 3 integration
MIDI connectivity, including CCs to:
* trigger cells and morphs
* assign to synth/drum/sample parameters
* control external apps/gear, especially via morphs
Ability to import samples into drum kits